What are cookies?
Please read our Privacy Notice to learn about how we collect and protect your personal data (including personal data which may be collected by cookies).
Types of cookies
We may place and access cookies and similar technologies on your computer or device, which are known as "first party cookies".
Some third party service providers that we engage may place their own cookies on your computer or device when you visit our website. These cookies are known as "third party cookies". Third party cookies may provide information to those third parties about your browsing habits and history.
The following types of cookies are used on our website:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use our website, for example moving around the website.
- Performance (or analytics) cookies: These cookies collect information about how and when you and other visitors use our website, such as which pages are visited most frequently. Information collected by performance cookies is used to improve how our website works and to enhance your experience on the website.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you have made and to provide content and features you have requested (e.g. language settings).
Cookies are stored for different periods of time on your computer or device depending on whether they are "session cookies" or "persistent cookies". In particular:
- Session cookies are deleted when you close your browser or leave the website. They are only stored on your computer or device for that browser session or website visit.
- Persistent cookies are stored on your computer or device for a period of time after you close your browser or leave the website. We retain persistent cookies only for a period of time which is necessary to pursue the purpose of using each cookie.
- monitor traffic on our website;
- help you to navigate our website;
- enhance your experience on the website;
- customise and improve our website; and
- keep our website safe and secure.
How can you change your cookie settings?
You can delete certain cookies using your web browser and/or device settings. In most web browsers, you can also change your browser settings to stop certain cookies from being placed on your computer or device. However, if you do not accept certain cookies you may not be able to access all features or parts of our website.
Last updated: [April 2020]